What you can expect at this year's annual conference and exhibition
28 February 2018
Planning for annual conference and exhibition 2018 is well under way and this year sees us move to a new home at Manchester Central. The event, taking place from 9-10 October, will explore the theme of change and how we can drive transformation in the way care is delivered to ensure the sustainability of the NHS.
Our conference strand programme, developed with input from trusts, will cover three main areas – changing lives, changing places and changing times. With a shift in how NHS organisations deliver services for their patients on the horizon, these themes will give you the opportunity and space to learn from one another and reflect on how you can transform the way you work.
In this pressured environment we know it can be difficult to spare the time and budget to attend. That's why for this year’s conference, we've shortened the second day while still squeezing in the same high level debate, engaging sessions and valuable networking time.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A purposeful programme with focused sessions around this year's theme of change
- Inspiration and guidance on how to drive change and innovation across the health sector and within your organisation
- Discussions with leading politicians on key issues affecting your trust
- Strategic input and practical guidance for the delivery of your sustainability and transformation partnerships and the move to accountable care
- Content-rich sessions with some of the best out-of-sector speakers as well as those from the health world
- Dedicated time to network and have the conversations that matter
- Gain advice and discover the latest innovations in the sector from leading suppliers in the exhibition.
We’re currently working hard on putting the programme together – follow @NHSProviders and #NHSP18 to be the first to hear when it’s released.
Early bird bookings are now open and you can save 10% when you book by 5pm Friday 6 April. Group discounts are also available.
If you would like to contribute to this year’s programme please email our events team.