Working for us
NHS Providers represents the whole range of NHS public provider trusts, from large acute and specialist hospitals through to community, ambulance and mental health trusts. Our members provide NHS services in hospitals, the community and at home.
As the single voice for NHS public providers, we are recognised for our effective lobbying and influence within government, as a promoter of shared learning, and as a provider of exceptional support and development to our members. We are increasingly the ‘go to’ organisation for comment and debate on the issues facing providers of NHS services.
We’re a busy team of around 40 staff, based in central London.
In a recent survey, nearly two thirds of staff (64%) would ‘strongly recommend’ NHS Providers as a good place to work. Over 90% of staff felt ‘very satisfied’ or ‘fairly satisfied’ with their job.
Benefits of working at NHS Providers include:
- 25 days paid annual leave, plus two additional days at Christmas
- contributory pension scheme and non-contributory life-assurance cover
- interest-free season ticket loan
- professional training and development
- competitive pay
- access to the Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential counselling service
We are currently recruiting:
- a senior research analyst lead our member survey programme and contribute to wider research and policy work projects across the organisation.