Improvement and experience
Date: 22 June 2021
Venue: Virtual Event via Zoom
This session will provide an opportunity to hear directly from trust leaders on the improvement successes of their organisations during covid, what worked well, what didn’t work and why, whether these changes are sustainable, and what covid has taught trust leaders about the way they lead and support improvement in their organisations. What aspects of improvement during covid might trusts want to keep in the longer term?
- Michael Wilson, CBE, chief executive, Surrey and Sussex NHS FT
- Sue Jenkins, director of kaizen, Surrey and Sussex NHS FT
- Kerry Robinson, director of performance, improvement & organisational development, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS FT
- Alyson Jordan, managing director of support services unit, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS FT
- David Low, improvement and organisational development manager, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS FT
This event will be chaired by Miriam Deakin, director of policy and strategy, NHS Providers
The virtual event will take place on Tuesday 22 June between 12:30-13:45.
Please register your interest by 21 June 2021
How do I book?:
This event is for all members and attendance at this event is free however please book in advance. Further details, including the agenda and joining instructions for the session, will be circulated in due course.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Events Team.