Virtual community network
Date: 29 July 2020
Venue: Virtual event
- Hear the latest national policy update from Chris Hopson, chief executive, NHS Providers
- Participate in a panel Q&A with Chris Hopson, Matthew Winn, Director of Community Health at NHS England and Improvement and Mark Brandreth, chief executive at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and national lead for phase three planning at NHS England and Improvement
- Learn from best practice shared by community service provider colleagues – details to follow shortly
- Chaired by Andrew Ridley, chief executive, Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Who is it for?
- Chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts providing community services
- Chairs and chief executives of Community Interest Companies providing community services who have joined the community network via the NHS Confederation
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
How do I book?
Register your place here
Attendance at this session is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance to ensure you receive the link to join the session. Further details, including how to join the session will be sent out to registered delegates nearer the time. If you have any questions about this session, please contact Asha Mohabir.