Strategy directors virtual network
Date: 18 May 2021
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
The meeting will take place on Tuesday 18 May between 13:30 - 16:00
Bookings for the event are already open, so in order to ensure your availability, please register your place now.
We are in the process of developing an agenda covering matters of specific interest to strategy directors and will publicise this as soon as it is available. , the event will feature a strategic policy update from NHS Providers, and will also include two further sessions which are still to be confirmed.
Who is it for?
- Anyone with responsibility for strategy in their trusts including directors of strategy/planning/performance
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
This member-only network provides you with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
How do I book?
Attendance is free for all members but you will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the sessions. If bookings are open, please book using the link above.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Caroline Duong