DOO/COOs virtual network
Date: 11 May 2021
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
The event will take place on Tuesday 11 May between 10:30 - 13:00.
The meeting will include:
- A strategic policy update
- A session with Tim Kendall, national clinical director for mental health, NHS England and NHS Improvement, addressing key mental health priorities, current challenges and future projections, and an update on the mental health workstream from the clinical review of standard
Who is it for?
Anyone with responsibility for corporate operations of the trust, for example, director of operations/performance/strategic development/transformation/service delivery, deputy chief executive and chief operating officer.
Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in interactive Q&A sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Attendance is free for all members but you will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the sessions. If bookings are open, please book using the link above. If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Caroline Duong