Digital Boards Leadership Network, November 2021
Date: 02 November 2021
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
The meeting will take place on Tuesday 2 November between 12:00 - 15:00.
This meeting will focus on digital leadership and the individual roles board members will play in championing this agenda, we will be looking to answer the questions set out in this briefing. This meeting will include:
- An update from Saffron Cordery, NHS Provider’s deputy chief executive on the digital agenda and an update on the board programme offer for members.
This will be followed by three sessions exploring the importance of digital across board roles and sharing the learning of how peers are championing the agenda within their own trusts. You are invited to attend all three discussions, regardless of your own role.
Championing digital and engaging the clinical workforce
Driving the digital agenda across corporate services
Discussing digital as part of wider conversations on strategy and integration
We welcome attendees to attend for the whole network or drop into sessions of direct relevance to your role.
This member-only network provides members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
All board executive and non executive directors with an interest or portfolio responsibility for digital. We also welcome attendance from CIOs, CCIOs and CNIOs.
How do I book?
Attendance is free for all members but you will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the sessions. If bookings are open, please book using the link above. If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Kate Warde