Digital Boards leadership network
Date: 22 June 2021
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
The meeting will take place on Tuesday 22 June between 15:00 - 17:30.
The meeting will include:
- A strategic update from NHS Providers, including updates on the Digital Boards programme offer for members
- An update from Sonia Patel, CIO at NHSX on the new “what good looks like” guidance
- A panel discussion with three board leaders exploring what good digital leadership looks like at board level
- A workshop with the Helix Centre who are designing support for frontline leaders to deliver on NHSX’s what good looks like guidance.
This member-only network provides members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
How do I book?
Attendance is free for all members but you will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the sessions. If bookings are open, please book using the link above. If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Kate Warde