Community virtual network
Date: 21 April 2021
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
The meeting will take place on Wednesday 21 April between 14:00 - 16:00.
The meeting will include the following sessions:
- A strategic policy update from Chris Hopson, chief executive, NHS Providers, including an interactive Q&A
- An update on the Health and Care White Paper from Philippa Baker, deputy director, legislation programme team, Department of Health and Social Care
- A member case study on provider collaboration and system working from Siobhan Melia, chief executive and Kate Pilcher, chief operating officer, Sussex Community NHS FT
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
Chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts providing community services
Chairs and chief executives of Community Interest Companies providing community services who have joined the community network via the NHS Confederation
Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
How do I book?
Attendance is free for all members but you will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the sessions. If bookings are open, please book using the link above.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Caroline Duong.