Community network, 26 October
Date: 26 October 2021
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
The meeting will take place on Tuesday 26 October between 13:00 - 15:00.
The meeting will include:
- A strategic policy update from Miriam Deakin, director of policy and strategy, NHS Providers, including an interactive Q&A.
- An update on the current issues and priorities that the community team at NHSE/I are working on from Matthew Winn, director of community health, NHSE/I.
A conversation with the Care Quality Commission's (CQC) community health services team.
If you would like to attend this event please do book your place now.
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
• Chairs, and chief executives, and directors (or equivalent) of NHS trusts and foundation trusts providing community services
• Chairs, and chief executives, and directors (or equivalent) of Community Interest Companies providing community services who have joined the community network via the NHS Confederation
How do I book?
Attendance is free for all members but you will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the sessions. If bookings are open, please book using the link above. If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Caroline Duong.