Communication leads virtual network
Date: 25 May 2021
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
The meeting will take place on Tuesday 25 May between 14:00 - 16:30.
The meeting will include:
- A strategic policy update from NHS Providers, taking a look at current developments through a communications lens
- A breakout room session on the role of comms leads in supporting staff wellbeing and mental health, where you will have the opportunity to share and compare ideas
- A panel session on innovation in communications with a chance to hear about initiatives from across the country
The full agenda will be published in the coming weeks. If you would like to attend this event please do book your place now:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
"I found the meeting incredibly informative, and helped me to see the bigger picture which will help me in my role with members "
Who is it for?
Anyone with strategic oversight for the communications agenda of their trusts, for example: director of communications/public affairs/engagement/marketing, or senior communications manager.
Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
How do I book?
Attendance is free for all members but you will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the sessions. If bookings are open, please book using the link above.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Caroline Duong