Chairs and Chief Executives network
Date: 16 March 2021
The next meeting of the chairs and chief executives network will take place virtually on Tuesday 16 March.
The event will run between 10:00 - 13:00.
Confirmed speakers at the event include:
- Chris Hopson, chief executive, NHS Providers
- Prerana Issar, chief people officer, NHS England
- Amanda Pritchard, chief operating officer, NHS England and NHS Improvement
A detailed agenda, including timings will be circulated to registered attendees, prior to the meeting.
If you have any questions please contact Jordan Hunter.
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
All chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts.
Interim/acting/assistant chairs and chief executives are also welcome to attend.
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be notified as soon as bookings have opened.