GovernWell: Core skills module, London, May
Date: 19 May 2020
What will governors gain?
- an understanding of the structure of the NHS and the governor's role within this context
- knowledge of the statutory role and associated duties
- an understanding of public accountability and local ownership
- an understanding of NHS finance
- the skills to hold the board to account.
Recent delegate comments
"Excellent programme. I learned so much. all relevant to my new role as a staff governor"
"Very informative, with a relaxed atmosphere and professional attitude"
How to book
The Core skills module costs £199 (ex VAT) per delegate.
You will need to provide a purchase order number at booking to confirm your place on this course. Card payments are also accepted.
Follow the booking link at the top of this page and create an account if you haven't already done so.
Bespoke in-house training
We also run this course as bespoke in-house training which can be tailored and delivered exclusively for your council. In-house training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and maintains consistent learning across the whole council. To find out more about bespoke training please email Laura Ward.