Digital Boards: Digital Inclusion Panel Discussion
Date: 18 June 2021
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
Over the past year, the digital boards programme has engaged with 162 trusts across the country. While board leaders have welcomed the acceleration of digital ways of working, there are concerns patients, service users and staff may be digital excluded from these changes.
Join us on 18 June between 12:00 - 13:30 to hear from a panel of experts who will share their tips and reflections on digital inclusion
The panel includes:
- Helen Milner OBE, group chief executive, The Good Things Foundation
The Good Things Foundation are a social change charity, helping people to improve their lives through digital. Their national project on widening digital participation focused on improving digital participation in health and care
- Victoria Betton, managing director, PeopleDotCom
PeopleDotCom are a digital transformation agency specialising in transformation for social impact
- Denise Sterling, NED at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- This event will equip you with the questions needed to provide assurance that your organisation is reaching all parts of the community it serves
- Hear from experts who have conducted research across the country to identify how best to address this challenge
- Share best practice from across the sector and learn from other board leaders
"One of the best sessions I've been in. Was very real and relevant with practical advice and examples."
How do I book?:
This event is for all board members – both executives and non- executives, and attendance at this event is free however please book in advance. Further details, including the agenda and joining instructions for the session will be circulated in due course.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Kate Warde