We can deliver in-house training of the programme's core modules tailored to the specific needs of your individual trust.
We also provide whole board development programmes tailored to the strategic objectives and development needs of your board.
Why choose in-house training?
- workshops built for your team specifically designed to be highly relevant to your requirements
- an open environment to discuss your most pressing issues
- training held at your preferred location, reducing your team's travel time and cost
- encourages consistency throughout your organisation with the latest good practice.
We can deliver in-house versions of our core modules delivered at your organisation. The core modules are:
- Effective report writing
- Effective recording of board and committee meetings
- Effective chairing of meetings
- Effective challenge
- Risk management
- NHS finance for senior leaders
Bespoke whole board development programmes
We also provide whole board development programmes tailored to the strategic objectives and development needs of your board. Our ability to showcase good practice and act as a critical friend to challenge current thinking is particularly valued by boards we have worked with.
- developing an effective and compassionate unitary board
- courageous conversations
- developing a culture of continuous improvement to support high quality sustainable services
- performance frameworks for an accountable organisation
- strategy development and deployment
- joint development sessions between your board and council of governors.
For further information or to schedule a call to discuss your requirements in further detail, please contact Laura Ward.
In-house board development training testimonials
“I have participated in the NED challenge workshop twice with two different Trust teams and found it very helpful both times. Benefits included:
- An opportunity to work on something with NEDs/lay members from a partner organisation
- An opportunity to have the whole team participate together
- Increased confidence among the NEDs about what good looks like, when and how to challenge constructively
- Learning elegant and respectful challenge
A good professional approach from the NHSP team with good supporting material. Highly recommended. No shortcomings.”
Susan Sjuve - Chair, Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust