Bespoke in-house training
As well as our open course programme, we deliver bespoke GovernWell training courses designed for individual councils of governors, or a group of councils.
Benefits of in-house training for your trust
- consistent learning across the whole council at the same time
- courses built for your team designed to be highly relevant to your needs
- training delivered in a more familiar and open environment
- opportunity for your governors to meet outside formal council meetings
- we can hold the training at your offices meaning reduced travel time and costs
- access to the course for governors not able to attend scheduled course dates
- ensures trusts are meeting the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act
For details about how we can tailor training for your trust email Mark Price or call 020 7304 6927.
In 2017/18 we delivered GovernWell bespoke training for:
Camden and Islington
Doncaster and Bassetlaw
Guys and St Thomas
Kings College Hospital
Milton Keynes Hospital
South East Coast Ambulance
South London and Maudsley
South West Ambulance
Surrey and Borders Partnership
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare
- The Walton Centre
University College London Hospital
To find out more about how we can tailor training for your trust email Mark Price or call 020 7304 6927.
‘It was a really good day and I think our Governors got a lot out of it. It was so effective having the bespoke in-house training as it was tailored to our Council.’ Katie Spendiff Corporate Governance Coordinator & Membership Support, SECAmb NHS Foundation Trust
Find out what other participants say about our GovernWell training
View the course dates for our upcoming core skills and specialist skills training.