What is the community network?
The network is led by a board chaired by Andrew Ridley, chief executive of Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust.
We aim to:
- be a strong and unified national voice for community services
- be the go-to commentator and point of contact for the issues that matter for community services
- promote the role of community services within the NHS ten-year plan and its role within integrated health and care systems.
- influence national policy and debate about the role of community services in system transformation and supporting the delivery of high-quality community services for patients and communities.
- ensure the full range of community service providers feel they equally own and are part of the debate on primary care, population health and prevention, and social care.
Who is the Community Network for?
- NHS community trusts
- NHS acute trusts offering community services
- NHS mental health trusts offering community services
- Community interest companies and Social Enterprises offering community services
To view upcoming dates for the Community Network visit our courses and events section of the website. For information on becoming a member, or to find out more about the network, please contact email@example.com.