What does panel membership include?
- A question and answer mechanism: trust members are encouraged to ask panel members questions (via NHS Providers), with the panel agreeing to give up to 50 hours pro bono time over a 12 month period to answer these questions. Responses would be provided back to the member. Trusts are free to follow up directly with panel members as they need, and in line with their own commissioning procedures.
- Up to four thought leadership webinars / discovery sessions per panel member per year, (subject matter and speakers to appeal to our members’ need for insight and thought leadership) which could include:
o Experts and leading member advocates discussing a subject with Q&A afterwards
o A thought leadership session to share insights around an initiative or publication
o Discovery sessions: to enable interested trusts to learn more about the methodologies and insights of the organisation
- Up to two roundtables with a small, targeted group of members interested in exploring a case study, topic or challenge together
- A case study exemplifying the impact, benefits and support given by the panel member, jointly branded with NHS Providers and with a tailored introduction from our chief executive
- Presence at our annual conference through an exhibitor and roundtable / breakout session
- Featured in our bi-annual brochure of commercial partner offers with priority positioning alongside other panel members and NHS Providers connect partners.
How to join as a panel member
Panel membership for 2021 is now closed to new applications.
To find out more about joining next year's panel membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com