Panel membership – Invitation to tender
NHS Providers is seeking to create a panel of legal and advisory companies who are specialists in the health sector and experts in their field. This panel will be for our members to draw on for knowledge and support and which creates a soft-referral mechanism for panel members.
The panel will focus on a few key areas of specialist support that our members need as board level leaders of their organisations. These will be refreshed each year to keep pace with market developments.
The panel for 2021/22 and 2022/23 will be comprised as follows:
- Legal Advice: up to three members
- Consultancy: up to six members covering the following areas of specialism:
- Continuous improvement
- Digital development
- Strategy alignment and goal delivery
- System change and partnerships
The Panel Membership benefits package would include the following, tailored , where appropriate:
- A question and answer mechanism: trust members would be encouraged to ask panel members questions (via NHS Providers), with the Panel agreeing to give up to 50 hours pro bono time over a 12-month period to answer these questions. Responses would be provided back to the member asking the question directly, copying (redacted if necessary) NHS Providers but not other panel members. Trusts would be free to follow up directly with panel members as they need, and in line with their own commissioning procedures
- Up to four thought leadership webinars / discovery sessions per panel member per year, (subject matter and speakers to appeal to our members’ need for insight and thought leadership) which could include:
o Experts and leading member advocates discussing a subject with Q&A afterwards
o A thought leadership session to share insights around an initiative or publication
o Discovery sessions: to enable interested trusts to learn more about the methodologies and insights of the organisation
- Up to two roundtables with a small, targeted group of members interested in exploring a case study, topic or challenge together
- A case study exemplifying the impact, benefits and support given by the panel member, jointly branded with NHS Providers and with a tailored introduction from our CEO
- Presence at our annual conference through an exhibitor and roundtable / breakout session
- Featured in our bi-annual brochure of commercial partner offers with priority positioning alongside other Panel Members and Connect Partners
Timetable for selection and programme initiation
- Deadline for applications to be received: 31 January 2021 – download the invitation to tender documents below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Shortlisting by NHS Providers: by 19 February 2021
- Final selection and confirmation complete: by 28 February 2021
- Contract signature and Programme Initiation: March 2021
- Programme launches to trusts: April 2021
To apply please download the invitation to tender documents above and email your application to email@example.com.
Applications will close on 31 January 2021.
The panel will be subject to annual review as we learn and develop this programme. We will review the numbers of panel participants each year. We are also exploring extending Panel Membership to other sectors. For more information please download the membership pack by clicking the apply now button above.