How to become a partner
We support a collaborative approach between our members and partners, fostering vital partnerships to help deliver new models of care and save trusts money.
How can we help you?
NHS Providers has all trusts in England in voluntary membership, collectively accounting for £115bn of annual expenditure and employing 1.4 million people. Becoming a partner offers your organisation the opportunity to align itself with NHS Providers, the national membership body for NHS trusts and foundation trusts in England.
- Our role: Leverage our reputation to help you to establish relationships and facilitate partnerships in the sector.
- Access exclusive features and benefits: These will allow you to raise your profile in the health sector, network with our members, and build upon your knowledge of NHS trusts' work to help shape your offer.
You will be provided with a platform to understand, access and make links with our members, including:
- presence at our annual conference and exhibition, including stand and roundtable
- co-branded case study (NHS Providers Connect partnership)
- opportunity to advertise your products and services in our key newsletters
- presence on our website
- regular commercial partner briefings with our senior leadership team
- regular account management meetings.
To find out more about becoming a partner please contact commercial partnerships manager, Roberta Henry