How to become a partner
We support a collaborative approach between members and partners, and aims to generate partnerships to help deliver new models of care and save trusts money.
How can we help you?
NHS Providers has all NHS trusts in membership, collectively accounting for £84bn of annual expenditure and employing more than one million staff.
Becoming a partner can provide your organisation with the opportunity to align yourself with NHS Providers, the national membership body for NHS Provider trusts in England.
- Our role: using our reputation you will be able to form relationships and make contact to facilitate partnerships in the sector.
- Access exclusive features and benefits allowing you to raise your profile in the health sector and network with our members so you can build upon your knowledge of NHS trusts' work to help shape your offer.
- You will be provided with a platform for your organisation to understand, access and make links with our members, including:
- Presence at our annual conference and exhibition, including stand and roundtable
- Co-branded case study (NHS Providers Connect partnership)
- Opportunity to advertise your products and services in our key newsletters
- Presence on our website
- Regular commercial partner briefings with our senior leadership team
- Regular account management meetings
To find out more about becoming a partner please contact Senior Member and Partner Relationship Manager, Sandra Marshall