How to become a partner
NHS Providers Connect is a new programme which matches NHS member trusts with selected, carefully vetted commercial organisations with proven value to our members. The programme supports a collaborative approach between members and partners, and aims to generate partnerships to help deliver new models of care and save trusts money.
How can we help you?
NHS Providers has all NHS trusts in membership, collectively accounting for £84bn of annual expenditure and employing more than one million staff.
Becoming a NHS Providers Connect partner can provide your organisation with the opportunity to:
- Align yourself with NHS Providers: the national membership body for NHS Provider trusts in England
- Our role: using our reputation you will be able to form relationships and make contact to facilitate partnerships in the sector
- Access exclusive features and benefits allowing you to raise your profile in the health sector and network with our members
- Build upon your knowledge of NHS trusts' work to help shape your offer to appeal to NHS boards
- A platform for your organisation including:
- Published list of solutions with your logo on our website and in member bulletins
- Co-branded marketing materials
- Introductory meetings
- Account management, follow up with members, dialogue with regulators and policy makers
- NHS Providers led marketing campaign
If you would like to get in contact with one of our partners or to find out more about joining the programme please contact Senior Member & Partner Relationship Manager, Sandra Marshall