This year’s Provider Showcase winners at our annual conference
11 September 2019
Provider showcase is an area in our annual conference exhibition where we shine a light on trusts’ innovative and pioneering work, recognising their successful contribution to healthcare. Each year we ask our members to submit applications for the chance to win a complimentary stand in the exhibition.
The theme for this year’s showcase focuses on 'ambition to reality' which explores how providers are embracing new opportunities. A judging panel, which included sector leaders, health specialists and industry experts, assessed a high number of applications to decide the winners for this year’s Providers Showcase.
We are pleased to announce that the winners are:
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Whittington Health NHS Trust
These trusts will be exhibiting at our annual conference to share the thinking behind their success, and how they put their ideas into action.
We hope you will be able to join us at our annual conference and exhibition on 8-9 October in Manchester. We currently have a group discount where if you buy three places you can get the fourth place free. For those looking to advance their career in health, we are offering two half price tickets per trust for those below board level.
We look forward to seeing you in October.