Established in 2013, GovernWell is a wide-ranging governor support programme. With a focus on quality and relevant content, the governor role in practice and an interactive approach, we strive to equip governors with the knowledge, skills and confidence required to fulfil their statutory role effectively.
Our offer includes:
- the national training programme for foundation trust governors
- Governor Focus conference – an annual event exploring national issues in health and care that impact on the governor role
- virtual workshops – to enable governors to keep up to date with key policy issues, share good practice and discuss hot topics with peers
- Governor Focus e-newsletter so governors can keep up with developments in the sector
- support and guidance on our webpages including jargon busters, guidance documents and induction resources.
Last year, 99% of delegates would recommend our training.
If you have any queries about our GovernWell programme, please contact us below.