Workshop: Why understanding your staff, patient and service users is fundamental to digital transformation
Date: 23 February 2023
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom
This practical masterclass workshop is an opportunity for board leaders to familiarise themselves with internet-era skills and increase understanding of the need to champion these skills within the workforce.
This workshop will focus on the importance of understanding patient and service user needs and how building this understanding and investing in these skills is key to digital transformation.
This workshop will take place on Thursday 23 February from 09:00 - 10:00am, we encourage you to register your interest early as we will be limiting places to ensure interaction.
- To explain what user research is
- To demonstrate how listening without observing isn't enough
- To bring what it means to have a bad user experience, to life
- To share tips for how to bring the practice of user research into your trust
- To draw the links between user research and other more established types of research in the NHS
How do I book?
This event is for all board members – both executives and non-executives. Please register your interest and you will be contacted in due course for confirmation of your place, once the registration has closed. Further details, including the agenda and joining instructions for the session, will be circulated in due course.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the digital boards team