Each network meets several times a year, providing opportunities for members to connect, hear from and engage with key policy and decision-makers from across the healthcare service, and facilitate the sharing of best practice and learning.
These networks support a range of job roles, and sector-specific interests, and are open to executive and non-executive directors employed by our member trusts.
The twelve networks are:
- Chairs and chief executives
- Communications leads
- Community network
- Company secretaries
- Digital Boards leadership
- Director of operations/chief operating officers
- Finance directors and commercial leads
- HR directors
- Mental health leaders
- Non-executive directors
- Medical and nursing directors
- Strategy directors
This programme is delivered free as part of our core membership offering.