SAVE THE DATE - Finance and commercial directors network - 15 January 2019
Date 15 January 2019
Venue 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1Q 0RN
Registration will open 6 weeks prior to this event
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with responsibility for managing the financial accounts or commercial portfolio of their trusts, for example: director of finance/performance/corporate affairs/contracting/business development/commercial development/investments, chief finance officer and deputy chief executive
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions, please contact our events administrator firstname.lastname@example.org