NED network - 5 November 2019
Date 05 November 2019
Venue Park Plaza, Boar Lane, Leeds, LS1 5NS
Who is it for?
- All non-executive directors of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
This network meets three times a year to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact networks and membership coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org