NED network - 14 May 2019
Date 14 May 2019
Venue The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, B2 5EP
The Non-Executive Directors network meets three times a year to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas, exchange information and harness expertise
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- All non-executive directors of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the list please contact networks and membership coordinator email@example.com