HR directors network - 15 November
Date 15 November 2018
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with strategic oversight for the workforce agenda of their trusts, for example: director of human resources/operational development/workforce/engagement and wellbeing/personnel, senior HR manager or business partner
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the list please contact our networks and membership coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org