HR directors network - 11 July 2019
Date 11 July 2019
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, Westminster SW1H 9NQ
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with strategic oversight for the workforce agenda of their trusts, for example: director of human resources/operational development/workforce/engagement and wellbeing/personnel, senior HR manager or business partner
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
"I think all HRDs should see this meeting as a 'must attend' event - I certainly do. I get updates and strategic insights I don't get from anywhere else - thank you!"
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members of NHS Providers.
If you have any questions, please contact networks and membership coordinator email@example.com