Finance directors and commercial leads network - 12 September 2019
Date 12 September 2019
Venue Woburn Conference centre, 20 Tavistock Square, London
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with responsibility for managing the financial accounts or commercial portfolio of their trusts, for example: director of finance/performance/corporate affairs/contracting/business development/commercial development/investments, chief finance officer and deputy chief executive
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com