Director of operations network - 16 July 2019
Date 16 July 2019
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, Westminster, SW1H 9NQ
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with responsibility for corporate operations of the trust, for example: director of operations/performance/strategic development/transformation/service delivery, deputy chief executive and chief operating officer
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
"Great networking, we can do things differently and able to learn from how others are doing, and we are all in it together"
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact networks and membership coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org