Director of Operations network - 14 March 2019
Date 14 March 2019
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
The Director of Operations network meets three times a year to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas, exchange information and harness expertise
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with responsibility for corporate operations of the trust, for example: director of operations/performance/strategic development/transformation/service delivery, deputy chief executive and chief operating officer
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all NHS Provider members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the list please contact events administrator firstname.lastname@example.org