Company Secretaries network - 7 February 2019
Date 07 February 2019
Venue Royal college of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0RN
The Company Secretary network meets three times a year to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas, exchange information and harness your expertise
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Company and trust secretaries of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant and deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for NHS Provider members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the list, please contact networks and membership coordinator, email@example.com