Company Secretaries Network - 11 June 2019
Date 11 June 2019
Venue Woburn Conference centre, 20 Tavistock Square, London
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Company and trust secretaries of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant and deputy directors are also welcome to attend
Previous comments include...
"This was my first Company Secretary Network event and I really found it worthwhile and thought provoking. Networking was really helpful. I took lots from the event and sessions so difficult to single out specifics"
"The event made me feel enthused about my work and I brought away from it some really useful ideas that could impact practice within my own Trust"
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance. If you have any questions, please contact networks and membership coordinator email@example.com