Date: 04 February 2020
Venue: Woburn house conference centre, Tavistock Square, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9HQ
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Company and trust secretaries of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant and deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance. If you have any questions, please contact networks and membership coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org