Community network - 31 October 2019
Date 31 October 2019
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts providing community services
Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions, please contact networks and membership coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org