Communication Leads Network - 28 February 2019
Date 28 February 2019
Venue RCN, Cavendish square, London, W1G 0RN
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with strategic oversight for the communications agenda of their trusts, for example: director of communications/public affairs/engagement/marketing, or senior communications manager
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact networks and membership coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org