Chairs and chief executives network - 6 December
Date 06 December 2018
Venue RCOG, Rooms on Regents park, 27 Sussex place, London, NW1 4RG
This network meets regularly to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
“The networking was incredibly helpful. I left with a clear sense that NHS Providers was a strong and effectively run organisation, that is championing the cause of pressured-providers”.
Julia Tabreham, Deputy Chair and Non Executive Director, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Who is it for?
- Chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions, please contact our networks and membership coordinator, email@example.com