NED Induction programme 18-19 May 2017
Date 18 May 2017
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NQ
This event is fully booked, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your name on the waiting list.
NHS Providers and NHS Improvement work in partnership to offer an induction programme for new non-executive directors. It is a two day programme which runs four times a year, the cost for the two days will be £440 (ex VAT) in total.
The programme aims to prepare new NEDs for their roles in foundation trusts and trusts. The programme includes:
- The developing environment of the NHS and what that means for the leadership of NHS Trusts and FTs
- NHS finance
- Patients, quality, safety and the board
- Regulation - where the CQC fits in
- Governance and the law, including roles and responsibilities of NEDs
- HR - a national policy overview
- NHS Improvement - a future look
- In conversation with an experienced NED
- Working with stakeholders to drive change
On the final booking page you will be asked to enter:
Purchase order number: your PO number for the booking
Account Number: 'NA'
Reference: 'NED Induction'
Notes: name of the delegate you're booking onto the course