NED Induction Programme - 13-14 June 2019
Date 13 June 2019
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
NHS Providers and NHS Improvement work in partnership to offer an induction programme for new non-executive directors (NED). This two day programme runs five times a year and aims to prepare new NEDs for their roles in foundation trusts and trusts.
- the developing environment of the NHS and what that means for the leadership of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- NHS finances and funding - an overview and context
- regulation - where CQC fits in
- governance and the law, including roles and responsibilities of NEDs
- workforce - a national policy overview
- NHS Improvement – an introduction to oversight and support
- in conversation with an experienced NED.
Recent delegate comments
"Really informative and helpful - great networking."
"It was very well organised. Pitched at the right level with a highly relevant range of issues covered."
"A great two days that certainly will improve my ability as a NED and has enhanced confidence and personal development."
How to book
Programme costs per delegate (ex VAT) - Member: £445, Non Member: £475
You will need to provide a purchase order number at booking to confirm your place on this course. Please book now to confirm your place.