NED Induction programme 12-13 October 2017
Date 12 October 2017
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NQ
This event is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please contact Laura Ward.
NHS Providers and NHS Improvement work in partnership to offer an induction programme for new non-executive directors. It is a two day programme which runs four times a year, the cost for the two days will be £440 (ex VAT) in total.
The programme aims to prepare new NEDs for their roles in foundation trusts and trusts. The programme includes:
- The developing environment of the NHS and what that means for the leadership of NHS Trusts and FTs
- NHS finance
- Patients, quality, safety and the board
- Regulation - where the CQC fits in
- Governance and the law, including roles and responsibilities of NEDs
- HR - a national policy overview
- NHS Improvement - a future look
- In conversation with an experienced NED
- Working with stakeholders to drive change