Executive Director Induction - 16 May 2019
Date 16 May 2019
Venue etc.venues Victoria, 1 Drummond Gate, Pimlico, London SW1V 2QQ
NHS Providers in partnership with NHS Improvement deliver a one day induction programme for new executive directors of NHS trusts and foundation trusts. This programme runs four times a year – take a look at our upcoming dates.
The programme has been developed to provide new board directors with a deeper understanding of their board role as part of a unitary board and of the wider context within which the role is set.
Who should attend?
- new executive directors
- deputy directors
- aspiring executive directors.
Please note this programme is for new or aspiring executive directors and is not suitable for experienced directors.
- understanding the developing environment of the NHS and what that means for the leadership of foundation trusts and trusts
- governance, risk and assurance in the provider sector
- developing your impact quickly as a newly appointed executive director
- working with non-executive directors
- STPs and the impact on the board.
Recent delegate comments
“Best development day I've had for a number of years - lots to take away; ask questions and develop.”
“Absolutely brilliant day and I learnt lots. Felt very relieved to hear of peers with similar experiences in new exec roles.”
"Excellent day, motivating and energising."
How to book
Programme costs per delegate (ex VAT) - member: £280, non-member: £310
You will need to provide a purchase order number at booking to confirm your place on this course. Please book now to confirm your place.