Board Development training workshops
Why attend board development training?
- practical and interactive workshops incorporating a range of training methods to accommodate individual learning styles
- sharing experiences with board members from other trusts
- accessible regional events
- small, intensive workshops giving you more focused attention with the facilitators
- high quality trainers who have relevant experience in the sector
- good practice from trusts as well as the latest thinking from regulators
Board development training topics
We deliver over 40 workshops each year covering a wide range of topics relevant to your board. Our core topic areas are:
- Effective report writing
- Effective recording of board and committee meetings
- Effective chairing of meetings
- Effective challenge
How do I book?
To book your place on our training workshops please visit the courses section of the website.
Find out more about how these courses can be tailored to your trust with our bespoke in-house training.
Induction programmes for NEDs and EDs
We also deliver induction programmes, run in partnership with NHS Improvement for executive and non executive directors.
The Non executive director induction is a two day programme delivered five times a year in Central London and aims to prepare new NEDs for their role.
NED Induction 2018 dates
The Executive director induction is a one day programme delivered four times a year in Central London. This programme is for new or aspiring executive directors.
ED Induction 2018 dates