Bespoke in-house training
We deliver bespoke in-house training courses tailored to the specific needs of your individual trust.
Why choose bespoke board development training?
- improved team working
- content tailored to the strategic objectives and development needs of your organisation
- encourages consistency throughout your organisation with the latest good practice
- whole board development is more likely to result in change
- opportunity to extend learning between partner organisations
Bespoke board development training areas
- Effective report writing
- Effective recording of board and committee meetings
- Effective chairing of meetings
- Effective challenge
- Working with the system to deliver transformational change*
- Developing an effective and compassionate unitary board*
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement to support high quality sustainable services*
- Governance frameworks for recovering and maintaining performance*
For further information on how these courses can be tailored to your trust or to schedule a call to discuss your requirements in further detail, please contact Laura Ward.
*exclusive to bespoke training
Bespoke board development testimonials
“I have participated in the NED challenge workshop twice with two different Trust teams and found it very helpful both times. Benefits included:
- An opportunity to work on something with neds/lay members form a partner organisation
- An opportunity to have the whole team participate together
- Increased confidence among the NEDs about what good looks like, when and how to challenge constructively
- Learning elegant and respectful challenge
- A good professional approach from the NHS P team with good supporting material.
Highly recommended. No shortcomings”
Susan Sjuve, Chair, Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust