Networks and support
A range of networking, support and development opportunities are available to members to help with shared learning and development.
Currently we offer:
- 12 networks for board level directors. For an example network agenda click on the event title: Chairs and Chief Executives Network, Mental Health Group Network, Community Services Group Network.
- a preparation programme for trusts aspiring to become FTs
- Governor support - including GovernWell, the national training programme for governors, as well as further support and guidance for governors in the form of networking events, ad hoc advice and a regular newsletter
- a series of short courses and development events, largely for board members (for which there is a separate fee). These include a NED induction programme, a NED challenge programme and training days on strategy and planning and contract negotiation
- a survey programme which captures members' views and insights on key strategic areas -
see what our members told us in 2017.