NED network - 20 April 2018
Date 20 April 2018
Venue Woburn House Conference Centre, 20 Tavistock Square
The Non-Executive Directors network meets three times a year to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas, exchange information and harness expertise
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- All non-executive directors of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the list please contact events administrator email@example.com
The agenda for the event will be announced shortly.