Finance and Commercial Directors network - 26 April 2018
Date 26 April 2018
Venue Etc venues Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, London SE1 1GA
The Finance and Commercial Directors network meets three times a year to provide members with opportunities to:
- share idea, exchange information and harness expertise
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with responsibility for managing the financial accounts or commercial portfolio of their trusts including director of finance/performance/corporate affairs/contracting/business development/commercial development/investments, chief finance officer and deputy chief executive
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the list please contact events administrator email@example.com
Agenda to follow shortly.