Medical and nursing directors network - 19 October 2018
Date 19 October 2018
Venue 15 Hatfields, Chadwick Court, London, SE1 8DJ
This is one of 13 professional networks that meet regularly (three times a year) to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Medical directors, nursing directors and any other clinical leaders of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions, please contact our events administrator email@example.com