HR directors network - 10 July 2018
Date 10 July 2018
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, Westminster SW1H 9NQ
This is professional network meets regularly (three times a year) to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with strategic oversight for the workforce agenda of their trusts, for example: director of human resources/operational development/workforce/engagement and wellbeing/personnel, senior HR manager or business partner
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members of NHS Providers.
If you have any questions, please contact events administrator firstname.lastname@example.org